Subject: Vs: Data about Quetiapine and Etoricoxib
From: "Janne Sepp" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 13:15:37 +0300

Dear Alberto,

Thank you for your interest.

DDD/1000/day for N05AH04 and M01AH05 in 2024:

This data is available our website:

„Estonian Statistics on Medicines 2024“ (the data for all substances) 
https://ravimiamet.ee/sites/default/files/documents/2025-04/DDD%202024%20ENG.pdf

Statistics on Medicines (general information) 
https://ravimiamet.ee/en/statistics/statistics/statistics-medicines

Data for previous periods is available in our statistical yearbooks: 
https://ravimiamet.ee/en/statistics/statistics/statistical-yearbooks

Kind regards,

Janne Sepp

State Agency of Medicines

Department of Post-Authorisation Safety

Bureau of Drug Statistics

Specialist

Phone: +372 737 4140

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Nooruse 1, 50411 Tartu, Estonia

www.ravimiamet.ee

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently deleting what 
you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this information by a third 
person without permission is prohibited and may be illegaal.

From: ｱﾝｼﾞｪﾙ ｱﾙﾍﾞﾙﾄ ﾇﾈｽﾞ ﾏｸﾞﾛ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2025 8:51 AM
To: Ravimiamet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ｱﾝｼﾞｪﾙ ｱﾙﾍﾞﾙﾄ ﾇﾈｽﾞ ﾏｸﾞﾛ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Data about Quetiapine and Etoricoxib

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ravimiamet

My name is Alberto Nunez and I belong to sales department of gas and 
chemical division in Sumitomo Seika Japan

I am looking for some data about the consumption (both amount and sales) of 
the bellow medicines in Estonia

*	Quetiapine (ATC: N05AH04)
*	Etoricoxib (ATC: M01AH05)

I wonder if there is any source of raw data of medicine consumption in 
Estonia. If so, would you please let me know how to access?

Thank you very much for your time

Alberto

  _____

Dr Angel Alberto Núñez Magro Phd MBA Msc BEng.

Chemical and gas division

Sales manager

Sumitomo Seika

1-13-5 Kudan kita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073

 <Tel:+81-80-> Tel:+81-80-8318-1659

Linkedin:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalbertonunezmagro/> 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalbertonunezmagro/

Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  _____